Playful learning with kids
An interactive and exciting tool that kids love
Hide & Seek
- Download the language labels from the App, print them and cut them out.
- Surprise your child and place each label on the matching item, but not too visibly - this creates a fun challenge for kids.
- Now, with the App, kids can hunt for the elusive language label. The app registers whether or not a label has been scanned, so you can see if they have heard the pronunciation.
- First to find all 20 labels wins!
- Download the language labels from the Lingibli App and print them out twice. Fold the label so the words are not visible.
- Mix and arrange the language labels on a table with the codes up.
- With your child, try and find pairs based on the sound alone.
- When a pair is discovered flip the label to see the spelling of the word you just learned, this reinforces the learning process and helps if you’re struggling with particular vocabulary.
- Find the pairs as quickly as possible!
We have 21 languages already
and still adding more!
- Korean (coming soon)
- Chinese (coming soon)